Serving our customers who are in the business of production/manufacturing, you will support the day to day and project needs of the sales and aftersales support for CNC/Edging/Panel Saws and Air Pollution Control Systems. This includes ordering of parts for machinery, communicating with customer and preparing reports. Your turnaround time in preparing quotations and ability to follow up and communicate to various stakeholders is essential to your success.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Client Liaison and Document Management for the Sales Team
- Assist the Solutions Team Head in timely sales follow up, quotations and reporting.
- Ensuring technical issues are recorded and attended to promptly by the engineering team.
- Ensuring project is shipped and commission as per schedule
- Bi-Monthly Marketing Research, Reporting and Analysis
- To prepare for tradeshows and exhibitions
- Monthly Reporting of Sales Progress
- Timely updating of CRM, information gathering and follow up
- Ensuring Marketing & Sales Collaterals are up to date
- Project Manpower Coordination and Forecasting
- Education in Business/Business Engineering
- Ability to communicate with China customers and other Asia customers through verbal and electronic means.
- Accurate Word Processing and is comfortable with Excel and Powerpoint.
- Able to pick up and type in Hanyu Pinyin gradually.
- Lifelong learner that enjoys working in a challenging and niche industry in Singapore
- Pursues customer satisfaction
- Enjoys learning about air pollution control solutions and its related industries such as fibre cement, furniture and furnishing manufacturing, etc.
- Able to communicate effectively and conduct oneself in a professional manner
- Independent and able to propose solutions
Markets to Cover:
- To handle ASEAN, China and South Asia.
- Might have to travel to Johor subsidiary occasionally after probation (Shared Transport Provided)
- Entry – 3 years experience.
|Job Category||Solution Sales|