Serving our customers who are in the business of production/machinery, you will be trained to install and setup machinery such as CNC/Edging/Panel Saws and some Air Pollution Control Systems. You will be the first line of support to the customer’s technician/factory manager/operator in the areas of troubleshooting electrical/mechanical/PLC/HMI/servos/sensors, routine maintenance and end user training.
- Dual Reporting
- Head of Field Services
- Director of Sales (Singapore)
- Education or Knowledge in Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical/Embedded Systems Engineering
- Ability to communicate with China customers and other Asia customers through verbal and electronic means.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To install/attend to customer’s machinery issues promptly, within our service guidelines.
- [On job training] Troubleshoot and find out issues relating to machinery
- Prepare necessary paperwork such as safety documents
- Prepare and submit field service reports on time
- Communicate to Head of Field Services and related Management on issues/customer feedback
- Short Overseas Projects within Asia after assessment of capabilities.
Character Values to Succeed in this Job
- Patient and tolerant team player
- Lifelong learner that enjoys working in a challenging and niche industry in Singapore
- Pursues customer satisfaction
- Enjoys learning about wood working and some air pollution control solutions for its related industries such as fibre cement, furniture and furnishing manufacturing, etc.
Markets to Cover
|Job Category||Service and Support|