- Manage Fullset of accounts.
- Prepare and submit GST returns and tax related documents on time.
- Provide accurate and timely month-end closing of accounts.
- Prepare Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly Financial Reports, Analysis, Forecast (e.g. Cashflow) and Budgeting.
- Prepare & Update Costing for Solution Sales Department.
- Prepare Payments.
- Ensure Proper Filing.
- Credit Control.
- Liaise with auditors on auditing issues.
- Support & Advise Management on Financial & Accounting Matters.
- Be up to date with government schemes such as PIC, etc.
- Resourceful & able to work independently
- Maintains confidentiality and discretion
- Able to communicate to stakeholders on feedback and improvements
Other Shared duties from time to time:
- Handle LC and Shipping Documents with Bankers
- Min. Diploma/CAT/LCCI or Equivalent Professional Experience
- Min. 3 years of experience in handling full set of accounts for multiple companies
- Knowledge in ACCPAC (Window) and MS Office
- Positive attitude and willing to learn
- Write and communicate well in English
Remuneration will commensurate with qualification and experience.